3.25.2010

-- Coming Full Circle --

I think my wedding is coming full circle. Yesterday I was sitting at my desk at work and trying for the life of me to figure out how to do my “popcorn” favors. Then I came across my favorite little Martha Stewart Succulent Favors that I think I must have printed out on DAY 1 of the wedding planning process!


They are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen and something that people can take home with them and transplant into their garden or keep in their kitchen.

I freaking love them! Anyways, I thought, well, why don’t I just use those as part of my centerpieces and accent them with these lovely $1.99 IKEA vases and see where that leaves us…
 
 
Maybe sit them on a chocolate brown charger in the center of the table and add some votives and some green floral and we’ll be done! Voila!
 
 













I really have to say that the venue does speak for itself. You can see wonderful shots of it here. It really is gorgeous! And it just sparkles! So we’ve decided to go simple on the tables... You really don’t need much. Don’t you agree???

Now…wouldn’t little pillows on the sofas be sassy? Maybe I’m taking it too far…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...