4.15.2010

-- Fighting Over Flights --

This morning already (it's 7:17am) I've fought with Mike. 

I called him to tell him that the flights had gone down again and instead of him being happy, he freaked out and started telling me we had to book them!!!  Then he continued to watch the computer and saw them rise in price. 

Of course this was my fault.  Not sure how, but this is how it was.  Great way to start off the morning...while I'm at work...sitting at my desk...and I can't yell back...and I must be calm...and I have nothing to do with the increase in prices...and all I wanted to do was SCREAM!!!

MEN!!!

Is this how it gets when the days are dwindling down to the big day?!!  I feel like the fighting over dumb things becomes more and more.  Just wondered. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...