8.27.2010

Etsy Finds -- Fall

Every Friday I will be doing an "Etsy Finds" with a different theme.  See... I told you I was going to get this whole blog pulled together!  The theme of today is going to be...

Fall. 

I found this little set of artworks...  I think they are just too cute to pass up!  Get them here


source
Here is a great sage green sassy little headband!  I love the feather and the rosettes combined!  This is a really cute statement hair piece!  Get it here


source
Now these are the greatest idea ever!  Haven't you seen the rubber boots with them already on?  Well, now you can just by the knitted cuffs!  I'm totally getting some of these!  And I don't even have the rubber boots yet, but these just made me want to wear them all year round!  Get them here!


source
And don't forget... It's Football Time!!!  How adorable is this knitted hat!?!  Too stinkin' cute!  Get it here.

source
And lastly...  It's time for something comfy for you to share!  This custom pillow is perfect for any bedroom!  Get it here.

source
That's it for the etsy finds today!  Come back next Friday for our next set!  :) 

Happy Weekend!    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...