9.14.2010

-- Dizzy --

This morning I woke up with a headache.  I went back to bed. 

Then when I got up, I was dizzy. 

So I will spend my day laying in bed and working on my laptop, watching movies and shows I love, sipping some coffee, and trying to get rid of this headache. 

The lineup is as follows:

Watch Weeds from last night.  Does anyone LOVE this show as much as I do?  I think I just love Mary Louise Parker and the kid who plays Silas. 


source

Watch The American President.  One of my personal favorites...this is Annette Bening and Michael Douglas at their best!  Such a great movie!  I DVR-ed it over night. 


source
Work on my Stella Stuff...from bed. 

Catch up on my emails.

Maybe take a nap after I take some more medicine. 

Probably schedule an appointment with the Chiropractor...my neck tension and knots are getting out of control.  I rub muscle relaxer on it every night before bed. 

Finish the last few trickling Thank Yous that are still lingering over my head. 

Sounds like a full sick day.  What do you guys do on your sick days?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...