9.29.2010

-- Doing It All Over Again Part 1 --

Wedding Wednesdays come so quickly. 
For some reason I was looking at bridesmaid dresses today... OH, I know why.  I was looking at one of the event blogs that I follow and the bridesmaids looked like they were wearing J Crew in the most recent coordination they did.  Which made me wonder about my choice for BM Dresses...  Hmmm....

Here's what I chose for my girls...

source
I was watching something the other day and someone was totally making fun of this dress.  I wish I could remember what it was, but it kind of made me cringe.  Did I do what I said I wouldn't do?  I thought everyone looked really nice in them and I thought they were flattering and classic... but did I pick the ultimately worst BM Dress Ever?! 

There was kind of a bow theme at my wedding.  My dress had a bow, the girls had a bow, and even the flower girls dresses had a bow.  They were all modern bows though...not like 1980s big bow on your a**.  I thought I did good. 

But today I started to look at BM dresses because this thought crossed my mind.  If I did pick an awful dress, what would I do next time around... even though there won't be a "next time around."  I think I would have done what I originally intended to do.  Picked 3/4 dresses and let everyone choose their own.   Originally these were the 3 I was letting everyone choose from. 


Now, if  I had to do it all over again...or help someone else decide on BM Dresses, I think I'd go with something like this...

Source
Or maybe something like this... I think this is truly unique. 
source
Or lastly, maybe something like this...
Love the color...
source
So now comes the question...  How did you feel about your bridesmaid dresses?  Or what would/will you should for your wedding? 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...