10.08.2010

-- DIY Sunburst Mirror Progress --

I thought I'd pop in to tell about how my sunburst mirror project is going. 

Since it's a holiday weekend, I have an extra day off.  I thought this would make the perfect time to tackle some of the projects I have been wanting to do. 

I love how this is going to look!  It's actually very easy!  I picked up the round mirror at Target the other day.  I went out and grabbed bamboo sticks last night.  I had the glue sticks and glue gun.  But I've run out of bamboo sticks for the moment so I will have to post more progress later! 



Has anyone else attempted this project yet?

2 comments:

Captured by Monalisa said...

Hello, I am making my own sunburst made of bamboo, unfortunately I cant find a whole bamboo sticks, so may I know where did yo purchased yours? TY

Captured by Monalisa said...

Hello, I am making my own sunburst made of bamboo, unfortunately I cant find a whole bamboo sticks, so may I know where did yo purchased yours? TY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...