12.29.2010

-- Chef Babs --

Ok, so call me crazy, but yesterday I joined weight watchers online.  My mom does it and I need to get back down to wedding weight.  This will mean consistent trips to the gym as well.  I know.  I know. 

So this week I planned to actually cook three meals. 
There are some really good recipes on there.  Plus, this is one of my goals for 2011 - To Cook More!

So, last night, I attempted Angel Hair Pasta with Eggplant-Tomato Sauce!
YUM!  It was delicious! 
And really not that hard. 

Unless you forget to cook the pasta while you are doing everything else!  haha... At least angel hair doesn't take that long to cook!

Anyways, it was a success.  I wish I had a picture of mine, but here is a picture of it I found.  It looked almost exactly like this especially because I put it in a big white pasta bowl.  The only thing missing last night was a glass of wine. 



Any recipes you have tried recently? 

Reminders: 
Check out the Stella & Dot Sample Sale I'm having here.  There are still many items left and I am going to add a few as well.
Look for new giveaways soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...