12.27.2010

-- Fails and Accomplishments --

Ok, so I have failed at almost everything this week! 

I failed to post on the 17th (which was technically last week) about the adorable ornament that Daphne - my ornament exchange partner - sent me.  My camera is on the fritz.  Hence no picture.  I want to be able to do it justice.  I'm hoping that I can get it fixed tomorrow. 

I've barely been blogging for the last 5 days or so.  I've been crazy busy.  With my trip to San Diego, finishing Christmas shopping, cleaning my house for company... I often wonder how these bloggers who I follow do it so great and so consistently great!  I am hoping to get there someday!

I failed to announce that Daphne was the only person who commented on the Santa Ornament Giveaway so she's the WINNER!!!  Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!  ;)  Congrats Daphne!  I'll be sending it your way soon! 

I have failed at being on time to work now 2 days in a row.  Slick roads and snow storms do not help this cause. 
I've failed at successfully wrapping my gifts cutely!  LOL.  I know, but seriously I had this whole plan and it completely bombed so I ended up just using all kinds of wrapping paper and ribbons and bows, etc.  I really like to wrap in themes as I wrote about here... but obviously, that will not be happening this year. 

I failed at sending out holiday cards this year.  I was totally planning on it too!  Well, unless I get them out Monday of next week, they are not going!  <-- not like I even have them yet... actually they are on their way... I broke down!  HA.

And I can't remember when the last time I went to the gym was... that has to be knocked WAY up to the top of the to do EVERYDAY list!  Seriously!  Pants are getting a little tight!  lol.

Among all these fails I have done a couple of things...
1. Started skating again. 
2. Rearranged my loft and am now loving it.
3. Have become Qualified for Stella & Dot this month! 

I think that's it.  December has not been what I thought it would! 

Happy Holidays Blog Hogs and a belated Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...