2.15.2011

Love Notes

I've been wanting to do script art for a while...
That's my name for it. 

Written poems, words, sayings, song lyrics, etc....

So... why wouldn't Valentine's Day be the perfect day for that?  I didn't want to spend a lot of money and I know Mike probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as I do so why go all out on it when you don't have to. 

The song we danced to at our wedding was Come Away With Me by Norah Jones.  I love the lyrics of this song.  That's one of the reasons I chose it.  The other?  It's short.  Mike didn't want to be dancing in front of everyone for a very long time.

So today I typed out the lyrics... just in a word document... added a little border, sized the paper to a 5x7 and voila!


Now... I just need to throw it in a frame and set it on his bedside table! :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...