2.15.2011

Matilda Jane



What I love about Matilda Jane?

{1} It seems like they are taking over the world!
{2} They are from my hometown Fort Wayne, IN.
{3} They make the cutest kids clothes.
{4} They make clothes for my size too = women!
{5} They sell in trunk show fashion. 

Here are a few of my favorite pieces!

Loving the Larkspur dress!
Loving the price too!  Only $72!

I think I'm loving these Lora Pants too. 
They just look so comfortable!  And their cute too!


Or what about this Teary Bluebird Dress? 
I think I'd wear it as a tunic in the summertime... a bit short for me. 
But I love the colors! 


And lastly... an ultimate fave and must have...
Love the color, the texture, the look!


And that's just for us big girls! 
If you have kids, here are a few sneak peeks at what you can buy for them!!! 
You are sure to fall in love!



*all images via http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/*

**Also be sure to check back Friday for a Fabulous Freebie Giveaway***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...