4.08.2011

Friday Faves

Happy Friday! 
Yay Finally!

Do you ever feel like some weeks take forever, but you still seem to get nothing done?!?  I did this week!  It was a long one of no sleep, not much work getting done (at home), and not feeling well.  Ugh to this week.  Thank goodness it's over! 

But I'm not going out without a recap!  Especially since I didn't get to blog daily!  Ooops!  I did get to read blogs daily, but I didn't get a chance to write all my planned posts.  I'll do that this weekend.  In the meantime, please enjoy my favorites of the week! 

First up... just say this today on Rambling Renovators.... LOVE this nursery from Joni.  It's to die for!  I mean really, really?!?  See more details on this breathtaking nursery here


Next?  Oh yes, it's one of my favorite blogs to check EVERYDAY!!!  And one of my other favorite things?!?  Sunburst mirrors!  Remember my entryway?  Well, here's one that may have to be made and find its way into my home... From Centsational Girl...


via


I am absolutely in love with this dresser too!  I mean, c'mon.  Remember my inspiration board for my brother Michael's room?  When I saw it yesterday on Design Sponge I thought to myself "This would go AWESOME in there!"  I'm totally look for a dresser to redo like this! 


via
 I've been a follower of Jennifer over at Style Your Life for a while now... she's another Stella & Dot Stylist. But she just makes me want to go shopping all the time!  I've recently decided I NEED her work outfits and date night outfits!  Go and check her out!  She offers a look book and other online and personal styling services!  I think I'm in love now!  And the best part?!?  She picks like 5 pieces (give or take) and then sets them up in like 10 different outfits!  LOVE IT!!!

via

via

I'm in a design mode now so a new favorite of mine is Coco & Kelley.  I love how they design so BOLDLY!!!  I am not afraid... ok, maybe a little.  But they inspire me to do more and be more bold and different in my styling and design aesthetics... Yay!  This beautiful but classic look - they call Traditional Meets Tropics -  was featured by them the other day.  I love how it seems calm, but the pieces are an eclectic mix of lovely!  Uh, yes please!


via

Ok... sounds good to me... I think we are done! 
But, if you think I missed one, send me YOUR favorite post of the week!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...