7.18.2011

Happy Anniversary

Good Monday Morning Blog Hogs! 

Yesterday was Mr. K & I's 1st Anniversary!  Yaya... we made it!  Not that I didn't think we would, but we did!  I know some who haven't made it that far so good for us! 

What did we do?
Absolutely nothing!  lol. 
We were actually in Davenport, Iowa for the weekend to marry off one of the last hockey boys!  We were second to last - last year, same weekend. 

Here is our as close to July 17th, 2011 picture that we'll get. It was taken on the 16th during the reception probably around 11ish. Not too far off.




So... on our actual anniversary, we ended up having a McDonald's breakfast, driving 5 hours, and then just lounging at home since it was hotter than Hades out and my sister was hanging from watching our dogs.

Yep, we are totally cool.  I know.  Maybe sometime this week we'll have time to enjoy a nice dinner together... we shall see. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...