7.20.2011

Insanity

Anyone on this kick?!? 
My husband wants to be.  He's been asking my sister to burn Insanity for him for weeks now! 

His birthday is coming up and I think I'm going to actually get it for him.  It'll end up being a present for me too in the end, if he does it!  lol.

It comes with 10 workout DVDs:
(1) Dig Deeper & Fit Test
(2) Plyometric Cardio Circuit
(3) Cardio Power & Resistance

(4) Cardio Recovery

(5) Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

(6) Core Cardio & Balance
(7) Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test

(8) Max Interval Plyo

(9) Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs

(10) Max Recovery


Here's their little write up on it too:
The secret to these mind-blowing INSANITY workout results: MAX Interval Training. Shaun T took traditional interval training and flipped it on its head—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Each INSANITY workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your MAX. The result: burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour and get the most insane body in 60 days.
 


Yesterday I was watching the video they provide on their website and I was thinking about how I'd love to look like any of those women on there!  But I can't right now...
so I'll just let him take care of the workout business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...