7.01.2011

Inspiration - 4th of July

Happy Friday Blog Hogs!  I thought it would never get here!  Longest week of my life! 
And once again, I'm struck with a darn migraine!  It has to be the weather... last Friday there were storms = Migraine.  Today again there are storms = migraine.  Great!

I was wondering how you will be celebrating the 4th of July this weekend?  I'll be going home to spend it with family.  We'll be having lots of good food and fun!  I'm sure we'll be doing the fireworks thing much to the dismay of my father... my husband has been a bad influence on my brother in this area!  They are like Pyromaniacs!  And it doesn't help that my husband's friend sells fireworks so we always get what they call "The Hookup."  I'm sure there will be pictures to share. 

And since I'm sure that many of you will be spending your time at cookouts too, I figured I'd share some inspirational ideas for entertaining this 4th of July.  So... here goes!

Entertaining and Party Decor Ideas:
via
via
via
via
Festive Food Ideas:

via

via
via

via
 Kids Crafts:

via
via
via

I hope that might give you some ideas or thoughts for the big weekend! 
I'm a huge fan of Martha and she has some really great ideas over on her website.
More recipes, crafts, and decor ideas!

Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...