8.15.2011

Mood Board Monday

So... I'm having a lazy Monday... so I guess, even though I shared one on Friday, I'll share another mood board today. 

I came up with this a little while ago...
Here's what I hope for my living room to look like at some point... or at least resemble. 

Living Room Inspiration

We already have:
The Sofa
The Wingback Chair
The floor lamp
The coffee table
The leather chair (although I'd love to upgrade it)
The Secretary
The Lamps
The Starburst Mirrors

What we need to make this room happen:
Secretary painted gray
Pouf
Hardwood Floors
Rug
Ottoman/Footstool
Some more art
Some more texture

Think it's possible?  Before I die?  We shall see...
I'll keep you updated. 

Anyone else use Olioboard as much as I do?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...