9.30.2011

Nursery Progres { Rocking Chair Steal }

I've been scouring Craigslist lately to find a couple of things for the nursery. 
Time is running out... down to 4 months...

I need:
A white dresser
Rocking Chair - preferably upholstered
A white bookcase

Worst comes to worst, I can get the dresser and bookcase at IKEA.  I think they'll make for a better look in the room anyways, but I can't pass up a deal...

Like this one I found on Craigslist the other day. 





Yep!  It's mine!  And it only cost me $30!  YAY!!! 
Can you believe that?! 

Now to reupholster or slipcover?!?  Hmmm.... 
I'm thinking a darker tweedy gray like the on in my nursery mood board...
Yes, that will be nice.  
And I'm going to darken the stain on the wood rockers!

Happy Friday Everyone!  Hope you have a great weekend!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...