10.21.2011

Thanksgiving Dinner 2010 {Lost Drafts}

*While going through some old drafts - try 75!!! - I came across this one which apparently never posted!  Looks like I found a new thing to feature on Friday!!!  LOL!!!  Enjoy!  HAHAHAH*

Well, we did it again.  It's done and over with.  Another successful Thanksgiving dinner. 

Started out with cooking and cooking and cooking...




And a little playing with the food...


Then eating and eating and more eating...


Then it was 2 am on Black Friday and this happened...


Extremely strong winds...
Freezing Cold Temperatures...

We hit 4 Stores between 3am and 5am...  Got deals on a Karaoke Machine, a shop vac, and some Martha Stewart Casserole dishes.  We missed all the appliance and tv deals... oh well.  I'll try on Cyber Monday I guess!

How did your Black Friday Turn out?

This seriously makes me laugh that I never shared it with you!  I mean, look at the glasses I'm wearing! They have no lenses!!!  LOL... and the sides are hot pink!  Good lookin'!

1 comment:

Heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Abby, I just wanted to let you know that you wont the Barn Owl Primitives giveaway at WhipperBerry. Email me heather{at}whipperberry{dot}com so we can chit chat about all the details!
kisses
heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...