11.29.2011

Thanksgiving Recap 2011

Because I'm lazy and I really don't have much to say I'm going to let you make assumptions on my Thanksgiving Holiday based on the pictures I took. 

I'm thankful that everything worked out fine, the food was good, the company was nice, and it's over!  hehe.

So... here we go...
Everything was delicious!

Mr. Turkey

Preparation

Thanksgiving Banner

The Appetizers
Devilled Eggs, Cheeze Platter and Olives

Desserts
Pumpkin Pie, Boston Creme Pie, and Pecan Bars

The set table

Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, & Rolls

Turkey and Green Bean Casserole

Cornbread Stuffing & Stovetop Stuffing (for Mike)

The Feast

Thanks for stopping by today... sorry I'm in a lazy days mood... Better posts to come!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...