1.23.2012

Mood Board Monday { Blue Gray Bathroom }

Good Monday Morning Blog Hogs!  I hope you had a lovely weekend!  I'm back at work for my last week and hoping to make it!  We'll see how all that goes...

Anyways, it's been a few weeks since I shared a mood board and I thought that would be a good way to start out the week.  I am thinking about semi-redecorating my downstairs hall bath while I'm off with the baby and was looking for ideas... While this one is not a hall bath, nor exactly what I'm looking for, it's the color scheme I'd like to try for. 

My walls in the bathroom are already that color.  The only thing is that it's about 1/4 the size of what this bathroom would be.  I'm looking more for maybe a stencil and some art at the moment - and changing the color of the towels and accessories.  But I do love this bathroom above. 

I love that light fixture.  How Gorgeous?!  Love Love Love!  And those furniture pieces... I die. 

I am also in love with the two prints that I selected above.  The bird print is from Urban Outfitters and only $49 and the Life is Beauty Full is on wood and $29 from Home Decorators.  I don't shop at either of these places much, but they do have some great deals! 

The shower curtain is the Roma Shower Curtain also from Home Decorators.  I thought it just had a nice pattern that would compliment the colors and fixtures chosen. 

Now for my bathroom...
I think I need a Stencil like this from Royal Design Studios - And if I get one, I'll make sure to use a coupon or discount code!
via
Some neat hardware and accessories like these shelves...

via
And maybe some black and white pictures to hang on the wall... I already have a few... but these would be nice from etsy. 
via

Hmmm... how to proceed?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...