2.28.2012

A Few Of My Favorite { Baby } Things

This week, Little Miss Ella will be one month old.  Can't believe how the time passes...
And in this month that is kind of a blurr, I have depended on a few things to get us through...
Without these things, I would not have been able to survive... probably.

So, here they are... In no particular order:

Bright Starts Wrist Rattles

via

These little velcro rattles go on the baby's wrists and then when they move, they get a little rattle.  It's nice since they can't quite grip anything yet and this allows for them to entertain themselves a little bit as well as realize how crazy their arms are waving.

Samsung Wireless Video Monitor


via

I am in love with my video monitor.  How did we survive without these?  I mean, what did my parents do without this?  I love to sit and watch Little Miss Ella lay in her bed asleep or watch her as she wakes up.  I'll put her down in her crib and then still not get anything else done because I just sit and watch the monitor.  It's so entertaining. 

Tommee Tippee Bottles and Bibs

via

We use the anti-colic bottles and they seem to be working so far.  I use them for breast milk and for one formula bottle a day.  They are really nice and Ella seems to do pretty well with them.  Then for those times when she's a crazy eater and messy, I love the Tommee Tippee bibs that have a thicker raised area around the neck to prevent the milk from seeping down onto the clothes and into the baby's neck.  This we really like!

Large Swaddle Blankets

via

These have been a lifesaver... So long as we get her fed enough before bed...
They will keep her asleep for HOURS on end! It's really nice to have a baby sleep for two plus hours.  You cannot have enough of these!

Avent Soothie Pacifiers

via

Steal as many of these as you can from the hospital!  They are the best!  There's something about these that the babes just take to and LOVE.  We have a couple of other types of binkies and Ella doesn't really like them as much.  So... steal steal steal... or lose lose lose them when you are at the hospital (while you are really just stashing them in your bag).

Bundle Me by JJ Cole

via

While we've really had one of the mildest winters this season this has still come in handy.  I actually kind of love it for the ice rink.  It's really nice to just have it on the carseat when we go into the rink that's freezing... I just keep her all zipped up in it and if she's sleeping, I just keep her covered completely.  What a great idea so that you don't have to bundle the kiddos up with thick uncomfortable clothing! 

So there you have it.  That's my must have list!  I'm sure tomorrow I'll find something else I must have!  Things that almost made the list were the Tommee Tippee Bottle Warmer, Wipes Warmer, and the Diaper Dude Diaper Bag.  They might make the must have list next month!  haha. 

Anyone out there with different opinions on must haves?!  I'd love to hear!  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...