6.05.2012

June Hostess Bonus Days - Stella & Dot

Good Morning Ladies...

It's time for a shameless Stella & Dot plug...

So...
Back by popular demand – Hostess Bonus Days!

A great reason to book your party now!!!
 Any Hostess who has a Bonus Eligible Trunk Show ($500+ in retail and 4 unique orders) will receive an extra $50 in Hostess Rewards straight into her account.

PLUS,
I'll give you another $25 on top of that to the first two who say they saw this on my blog!

That could be around $325 in free jewelry!
What's on your wish list?

All orders for your show must be placed by June 30th, 11:59 PDT to qualify for the bonus.

I'm loving the laying of the bracelets right now!  It's so fun to mix and match and see how they all look together!


And, we are EVERYWHERE...
Just yesterday, Natalie Morales of The Today Show was wearing our Serenity Necklace



You could wear it for Casual Friday...


via

It was also featured in People Style Watch!


People-Magazine-Stella-Dot
via

And it could be yours for FREE!!!
Isn't it Gorg?!

Let's set up a show! 

If you are local, I will come to your house with all the goodies... I'll even bring a bottle of wine! 
If you are not, I can send catalogs and we give you an online link directly to your party! 

So easy and so worth the free and half price accessories!




Follow me on Facebook for the latest Stella & Dot all the time
Follow me on Twitter for More specials! 

Want the latest look book to browse at home? 
I'll send you one!  Just email me or comment below!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...