7.20.2012

Inspiration - Gray Bedrooms

Recently I repainted my bedroom gray. 
I love it.  It's so much more calm and peaceful. 
But I kind of did this on a whim and now I'm trying to bring everything in there together on a $0 budget! 
Nice, I know.

I've reused a lot of items but am still wanting to replace the big pieces of furniture.  So, while I wait for my bank account to refill or just magically become abundant (2nd option sounds better to me) I have found a few inspirational pictures of gray bedrooms. 


via
 


via



via



via
  


Black gamma can also be gorgeous! Example - the gray bedroom. Silk curtains of silver, like a powdery light gray velours chairs, color jacquard coverlet mokrovogo asphalt - a variety of textures and colors create a truly noble interior.
via

Hope you enjoyed and were inspired...
Anyone else have a gray bedroom?

Happy Friday! 
(TGIF) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...