7.10.2012

It's here! Along with other goodies!!!

So this past weekend was Stella & Dot's Yearly Hoopla!  This year I could not make it... too much going on with Ella, work, etc... but I did go last year and had an absolute BLAST! 

With Hoopla! comes the new and highly anticipated Fall 2012 Line. 
Ladies, let me tell you... it's so amazing that I literally want EVERY piece for my collection.  I want them to never sell, but to just have forever!  They are gorgeous!  Lots of Bold Statement pieces, LOTS of new delicates, an UNBELIEVABLE new charm collection that is to die for, and of couse BRACE YOURSELF for more bracelets that are must haves for your arm candy collection! 

Want some Mod-Safari in your life?!  We've Got it!

Feeling Charming?  Well, we can charm you don't worry!


Feeling a little Romantic?  We have a new romantics collection you'll fall in love with!

Or are you just looking for the everyday essentials?!  Don't worry, we have those too! 


And don't forget over half the line is under $50


We also have great bonuses for the hostess these days!  Who doesn't love ikat?  Remember my Ikat Inspiration post?  Well, here's a little more inspiration for you!  Earn this ikat tote free by hosting a trunk show anytime now through August 31st, 2012.  I'd love to help you get one!


So... here are my favorite pieces...

With Love

With Love Necklace

Ginger

Ginger Layering Necklace

Kalahari


Elizabeth



Trilogy Ring




Do you have a favorite from the new line?  I'd love to hear!

Happy Shopping! 
Getting back on a schedule so DIY, house, baby kakes and more types of posts are on their way!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing sense of style and blog! Congrats on your work! Would you like to follow each other?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...