10.02.2012

The Holidays are Here... Kinda


 Aren't you ready to start shopping for the holidays?!  I know I'm getting there... I walked into Walmart to grab some mums yesterday and was smacked in the face by the faux Christmas trees that were just hanging out... Wow!  It's  not even Halloween yet, but who cares! 

Who doesn't love buying gifts?!?  I know I do!  I love to share things I love with others and also to just share with others in general!  It's so much fun.

So... here we go!  Here's a few peeks at the holiday collection!  You can see it all at www.stelladot.com/abbyk as you already know. 


Loving our new gift boxes too!  Perfect for the holidays and the lazy wrapper like me!  ;)




I'm in love with that fox ring and the Admiral Bracelet!  Maybe a little pricey, but that's why you should host a party b/c then you can get it for free or half price!  I've helped so many people at work get free jewels that will last them a lifetime!  They all love their Stella pieces!



And this season, we've turned the corner and become a full out accessory company... with scarves, wallets, cases, and jewelry of course!  Our scarves are the finest quality and so fashionable.  Everyone is seriously loving them!  Seriously!  You will too!



The Suzanne cocktail ring is gorgeous!  It's so dainty and just the right amount of emerald color.  This one is sure to stay with you for a long time!  And the dainty Demi, Laural, or Swallow earrings are the perfect gifts all for under $25! 



And don't forget about Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  You can shop the Hope Bracelet or Luna Bracelet in Rose Gold and the net proceeds from those sales will go to the Noreen Fraser Foundation for cancer research.  Beautiful picks!  Seriously!  And that's a special for October!




And our latest designer collaboration is with the amazing Alice Temperley who has done Alice by Temperley exclusively for Stella & Dot!  Her designs are gorgeous and everyone is loving these too!  Don't wait long because we know they will sell out!  They are sure hits! 




See the Queen of Hearts Necklace below that is one of my favorites and from her collection! 




So much to share this month!  Amazing new pieces to share with your friends!

I have openings always for catalog or online shows AND I also have openings for In Home Trunk Shows if you think you might be intersted!  Email me or call me!  You can find all my information at www.stelladot.com/abbyk

And don't forget too...
If you use this link to shop, you can save 50% on the below items when you spend $50!  Don't miss out!




Happy Shopping! 
And it's good to be back!  I already have a ton of drafts in the making to get my blog back on track! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...