12.03.2012

Fall Favorites - Pumpkin Patch


So here we go... really getting back on track! 
I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving!  We did, but ours is always super short due to the frolicking back and forth from parent's house to other parent's house.
And it's like Ella is a show dog sometimes.... I mean, I know she's cute, but people will see her when they see her...

So, now back to my catching up. 

A few months ago (now) we ventured to the Pumpkin Patch.  I don't think I've really ever been to a real Pumpkin Patch so my excitement was hard to contain -- I just kept thinking what cute pictures I'll be able to take... and I did, but it wasn't all that I had thought it would be.


First of all it was a GORGEOUS fall day!  I mean GORGEOUS!  Like light jacket weather, the sun was shining, we were out and about and having a great day!  It was the same day that we went to Conner Prairie.  We were jam packing as much stuff in on this GORGEOUS day!  Did I mention it was GORGEOUS?!? 

So anyways, we pull up at about 4:15 pm, had to pay $5 to park, found a good spot, unloaded the baby, and were on our way to large hay piles, pumpkins, and hay rides...

And we were...
We checked out the zip liners and sat on the stack of hay bails for a little bit...but she kept eating the straw.


And Mr K grabbed a drink and some tickets and we got in line for the hayride out to the pumpkins...

Well, we get off the hayride and Mr K tells me to hurry which made NO sense to me, but I was like OK we'll be quick.  We ran out to find a good spot and looked for a mini pumpkin (no such luck). 

We took a few pictures...




My FAVE...


And decided to hop the ride back...
Mr K said it was the last one back in otherwise we'd have to walk.  I had heard nothing of the sorts...

Got back and EVERYTHING was closed up.  It was basically our load off the hayride that was left in the area... Jerks!  Charged us $5 to park and Mr K bought tickets we couldn't even use...

AND they just throw already picked pumpkins on large patches of leaves and vines...
What's up with that?!?




But, in the end we got a family photo -- which I know needs to be edited, but you've waited long enough already!  And we pooped out the child!  YAY!  I'm always up for a good pooping out of my kid! 

It's the best! Seriously! 

Off to our next adventure...  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...