7.29.2013

Stella & Dot Fall Collection -- It's here! It's really here!

Did you see it yet? 
Are you sure you haven't?  Because you need to! 
But seriously, the Stella & Dot Fall Collection is to die for!  So many great pieces to wear now and wear later! 
Check it all out here: www.stelladot.com/abbyk

We know it's still summer so why not make a gorgeous collection that you can wear with your summer things now and will easily transition to fall accessories when it gets a little colder and you are ready to layer it with vegan leather and sweaters and hats!  Plus this fall is full of color anyways so with these gorgeous colors you'll be the sassiest in town!

I'm always looking for new hostesses -- and this time I'm looking for DEBUT hostesses who would be willing to let me share the new collection with you and your friends FIRST! 








Our new Fall 2013 Collection is here! My personal favorite is the Frida! Shop our new arrivals  or better yet, contact me to book a styling session with you and your girlfriends with the new line! Your friends will thank you for it and you’ll earn pieces you love for free (our average hostess enjoys $250 free and shops at 1/2 off)! Become a debut Hostess today!

My favorite is the collection is that inspired by Frida Khalo... The colors and prints in this collection are just so charming and fun and funky and fresh and I seriously can't get enough of it!  I am loving my scarf wearing it almost every day and can't wait for my Frida Statement Necklace to come in the mail. 







So what are you waiting for... you know you NEED this in your accessories wardrobe too!  Message me today to get something set up so you can earn this for free or half price OR shop the look book at www.stelladot.com/abbyk and order yours today! 

You can also message me for a look book!  I would love to send you one for FREE! 
Or, if you are interested in doing what I do (I do it very part time and for fun) then just let me know and I would love to share the opportunity with you!
xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...