10.08.2013

31 Days // Stella & Dot

DAY EIGHT --

It's been a little while since I shared my love for Stella & Dot so it's about time we revisit the topic.

Plus, it makes me happy! 

And to my suprise this morning while perusing through my blogs on a quick break in the day, I came across this post from The EveryGirl which features our CEO & CCO.  -- Love them both -- 



http://theeverygirl.com/feature/the-founders-of-stella-dot/

Did I mention that I was called up to the stage at our recent HOOPLA event?!?

S&D is changing the lives of women everday and making us all a little more fashionable while doing it! 

Favorite pieces right now?

The Frida


The Sutton


The Tia CrossBody Bag - AMAZEBALLS


And our new charms... 


Check the entire new collection out at www.stelladot.com/abbyk or contact me and we'll set up a trunk show!  :)  It's fun!  And not to mention you'll earn free jewels too!

Xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...