10.06.2013

31 Days // Summer Must List (LATE)

DAY FOUR --

OBVIOUSLY this is coming out a bit late...(I fell asleep again on Friday & Saturday so don't judge)
All things that are fun, family friendly, and good times!
There have been some changes made on my computers so this picture would not come through for the longest time but TADA!  It's here!


Ok, so I know it's October and obviously Summer has ended already but here's our Summer Bucket List... and let's see how well we did!

1.  Bubblefest (we missed it) - no
2. Pool Day - yes
3. Conner Prairie - yes
4. Thrifting Day - yes
5. Day at the Zoo - yes
6. Hoopla - yes
7. Visit Chicago - no
8. Walk the Monon - no
9. Beach Day - no
10. Beatles Symphony on the Prairie - no
11. Flea Market - yes
12. State Fair - yes
13. Bike the Monon - no
14. Sangria Party - no
15. Symphony on the Prairie - no
16. Library Storytime - no
17. Swimming Lessons - no
18. Children's Museum - no
19. Ice Skating on a Rainy Day - yes
20. Sunday Picnic - yes
21. Date Night - no
22. Movie Day - yes
23. Learn to use my camera - not really
24. Plant Flowers/Garden - no
25. PBS Kids Day in the Park (we missed it) - no
26. Splash Park - yes

11 out of 25 -- is that a complete fail? 
Of those, I challenge myself to do a few more by the end of October.  I think it's possible and the weather has been great!

1. Walk the Monon
2. Library Storytime
3. Children's Museum
4. Plant Flowers

I can do that... for Ells... those are mostly ones she'd like.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...