11.04.2014

Ells New Lighting

Every single time I go to Ikea I look at these lights...



I'm drawn to them and then when I see them in person I never really like them and walk away without them.  






Well this time I didn't. 




Ella's room has a craptastic lighting problem.  Basically, the one outlet attached to the switch is now behind her bed and it's the one that I had to plug her CD player into. Yes, music every night -- Bedtime with the Beatles -- since she was born.  I believe it's even a CD that I've accidentally stolen from my girls I used to watch.  So it's about 13 years old at least and still works like a charm!  Sorry Mare... didn't mean to snag that one but came across it before Ells was born and figured you were done with it!  I'll send it back for your grandkids!




Anyways, right now we have 2 lamps in there, both at the corners of the room.  But there's really no option for her to read if she wants to which she's getting to be that age. 





These lights are plug in, wall mounted, and have a pull switch to turn them on and off.  I'm still trying to figure out a good way to jguzz them up.  But for now they will have to do as is.  And I'm thinking they'll work perfect for the little booger as she can turn them on and off if she wants to lay in her bed and read.  We shall see... 










And she seems to be enjoying them for evening reading...























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...