4.09.2015

Cleaning House & Teaming Up with House Seven

I'm very lucky to know the fabulous Anissa from House Seven
And now you all are very lucky too because I'm teaming up with her for a "Just Get Rid of It" sale this weekend!  And let me tell you... she's got some amazing things in her house... I'm wondering what she'll sell!


Looking for some amazing home décor accents at great prices!?!  Furniture, details, and more!?!  Then come see us and say hi!
 Saturday April 11, 2015


from 9am-3pm 

Send an email to Abigail.hake@gmail.com for location!


Miss Anissa posted this sneak of one thing she's selling on her IG account yesterday... The chairs!

Believe me you are not going to want to miss out!  I've got some chairs and some details coming out of the woodwork... I'm trying to come up with some stuff to sell just to clear it out of my house!  I'm letting these guys go... 

See you Saturday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...