8.13.2015

Ells Goes To Preschool

This past February my little Ells turned 3.  In her head she's at least 13, but really, she's only 3... 
And our babysitter decided to follow her dreams and start her own business over the summer...
So... We decided the next logical progression was to put this kiddo in school. 

So last Thursday we went to the Open House and met her teachers and she insisted on bringing a lunch. 


And then she was mad we had to leave... 
"But Mom, I didn't even eat my lunch... ?"

I stayed up Monday night... well I went out in the dark... and drew this on the ground.   I saw it on Pinterest somewhere... and I figure we can always do sidewalk chalk from Preschool to 12th grade! 

And Tuesday was her first day... 
She was upset with me that I didn't let her chalk... 
Much better... 

And what's a first day of school without an early morning bike ride on the open road since all the other kids are already at school?

She did amazing and was crying yesterday that she didn't get to go again! 
So here's to today -- Day 2!  
Maybe she needs more days! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...